Sunday, 8 July 2012

Some New Designers 2012 Coverage!

So exciting to be featured on websites such as Fashion Capital UK Where they write "displayed were a number of wallpaper designs, some crossing over into textiles. A sure favourite was Holly Kathryn Stevens of Six15amDesigns. Her robot themed wallpaper, set with LEDs as well as hand drawn wallpaper for little girls were absolutely stunning and her determination to fill the gap in the market for little boys decorating was obvious!"

I'm sure you are all excited to see some images from our stand at New Designers! Here is Cleveland College of Art and Design BA Textiles and Surface Design Stand 2012!

New Designers really was an amazing opportunity for me, I got some good coverage and also Job offers! So much to think about and consider! I'll keep you informed! 


Also managed to grab a little bit of time to myself and spend it in my two favourite places Libertys and the V&A!

No comments:

Post a Comment