Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Sponsorship




Well great news Letraset have sponsored me for my Final Major Project and are sending me some of there Promarkers in the colours I am using for my project which are:

Cool Grey 4
Magenta
Cyan
Black
Purple
Plum
Canary

I love Promarkers, they are the only thing i have found that gives me compleate flat colour for my Wallpaper designs, there is also no colour variation at all between pens of the same colour, as there often are with many pen brands. This is really important when you are producing a repeat design where it is crutial that the design is exactly the same throughout.

What i like best about promarkers is the colour they give, on a variety of different surfaces so, how about some work in progress photos of the pens in action!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment