Saturday, 3 March 2012

Final Major Project Update

Hi everyone! Havn't updated in a while as I have been so busy doing work obviously! I recently attended Interiors Uk 2012 where some ex students from our course at Cleveland College of Art and Design, were exhibiting there work! Rachel Hagger who won an award for her beautiful designs! Well done!! and also Colleen Ellington With her fantastic furnishing fabric design! I have also enjoyed a trip to London with my good friend and fellow designer Jessica Walker where we visited the V&A, Science Museum and also the Natural History Museum.

So, what have I been doing? Well I have just compleated a wallpaper design
The stomach of the robotwill be chalkboard so the child will be able to write on the wallpaper, over and over again or draw the Robots tummy in!

This is my seccond design which is based on the trend BLEEP from Issue 26 Mix Autumn/Winter 2012

I have also started another layout for a DNA interactive wallpaper so I will keep you updated with my progress!

1 comment:

  1. Your work never seems to lack a flare of creativity and fun. Combining colour and playful images, you make learning fun for all ages!

    ReplyDelete